We welcome children aged 5-14 to our daycare sports camps who want to spend a healthy and sporty few days with friends! In our camps, your child can learn the basics of tennis with expert supervision and trained instructors. Based on the experience of recent years, we have improved our camps every summer, always adding something new to our programs, but out of the many active options, tennis is still the main focus. During their short stay with us, we try to provide as many experiences as possible for the children, while focusing on our goal which is for everyone to spend their time usefully and healthily.
The main activity of our camps is tennis, around which we build other programs. The sessions are structured in such a way that, despite the short time, the children are introduced to all the basic types of strokes and tactical elements.
The green, suburban environment of Hűvösvölgy is a guarantee of good air! Whether Vadaskerti Street or the renovated Nagyréti Center is the site of the camp, children can play sports in a smog-free environment on the tree-lined courts.
We want to introduce kids to sports, to the joy of movements, which is perhaps the most effective weapon against their gadgets. At least the summer holidays should be active, not crouching in front of the computer!
What is new compared to previous years, is that we are putting intensive English training on the agenda for a few weeks, with the help of native English-speaking, qualified teachers. A child gets at least an hour and a half a day in a small group session!
08.00 – 09.00 Arrival, briefing and breakfast
09.00 – 10.30 Morning tennis session
10.30 – 12.00 Supervised activities 
12.00 – 14.30 Lunch and then quiet rest
14.30 – 16.00 Afternoon tennis session
16.00 – 17.00 Deduction, snack and end of the day
 Depending on the weather, other sports activities or indoor programs.
- 2023. June 19-23. (application and payment deadline: June 7th.)
- 2023. July 3-7. (application and payment deadline: June 21st.)
- 2023. July 17-21. (application and payment deadline: July 5th)
- 2023. July 24-28. (application and payment deadline: July 12th.)
- 2023. August 7-11. (application and payment deadline: July 26th.)
- Weekly price: HUF 55,000
- Sibling discount: HUF 5,000
- Prices always include sports activities, meals 3 times a day, supervision and the cost of equipment (tennis racket) on request.