You can’t start too soon.Our program provides an excellent opportunity for children as young as 3-5 years old to learn the basic movements of the game. The “first strokes” sessions include enjoyable game elements that establish, facilitate and accelerate the learning of tennis. Key information:
- Recommended age: 3 – 5 years old
- Ball type: sponge ball, “red” ball
- Racket type: 19-21 inch racket
- Court size: smaller courts of various dimensions
Steps of application
In order to use the services of the M.E.S.E. Tennis Club, everyone needs to register a user account in the HELLA system. If you are new to the club, please register by entering a few details or by using an existing Facebook or Google account.
Our existing club members can log in to their HELLA accounts using the link above or via hella.mesetenisz.hu, after which they can access the “Course Application” menu item via the menu in the upper-left corner of the screen. For our new members, this step is only preceded by a short registration. The main steps of the application:
- Log in to the HELLA user account
- Select “Course Application” from the menu in the upper-left corner
- Select the appropriate color group (red, orange, green and yellow). If you are unsure, there are some helpful tips here.
- Don’t forget to let us know which days, when, and how many times a week you want to come.
Only those who have an active HELLA user account can apply to the program. For siblings, each child needs their own account.
- Application: Continuously from August 16th, 2021
- First semester: August 30th, 2021 – January 23th, 2022
- Second semester: January 24th, 2022 – June 19th, 2022
- Training is suspended:
- October 11th – 17th, 2021 (due to tent construction)
- April 18th – 24th, 2022 (due to removal of tent)
In case of missing from a group training, we are not able to reduce the monthly fee. In case of absence, we provide a replacement option in the event that training:
- did not take place due to unsuitability of the court (weather, events, etc.)
- was canceled in the HELLA system at the latest by the start of training.